5225 Côte-des-Neiges, Montréal - Québec H3T 1Y1
Montreal is a place that boasts countless facets and contrasts. Second largest French speaking city after Paris with 3.4 million people, it represents all the cultures in the world, as one can see from the diversity of its districts and its restaurants. Its rich architectural patrimony covers four centuries, from the French regime to the contemporary era. Although Montreal is an island, it undoubtedly has an international and effervescent character. Whether you are interested in going shopping or discovering its international gastronomy, Montreal is sure to meet your expectations.
• Home to the Montreal Canadiens, the Bell Center also hosts major sport, cultural and artistic events. It contains a high-tech system that makes the atmosphere so unique in terms of sound and comfort. Moreover, this is the perfect place for business meetings, congresses and functions.
• Place Bonaventure is an outstanding exhibit center. It is adjacent to the train station and very close to the 1000 De La Gauchetière. With an area of 288 000 m², Place Bonaventure is the largest commercial building in the world.
• Did you know that it is possible to skate in Montreal all through the year? Atrium 1000 invites you to enjoy this exciting activity with your friends or the whole family. You will be impressed by the lively music and the amazing decor. Don’t miss out!
• Just For Laughs Museum
• La Ronde, a Sic Flags theme park
• Montreal Casino
• McCord Museum
• McGill University
• Montreal Botanical Garden
• Palais des Congrès de Montréal
• Montreal Planetarium
• Montreal Contemporary Art Musuem
• Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal
• Saint-Joseph Shrine
• Opéra de Montreal and Grand Montreal Metropolitan Orchestra
• Place des Arts, converging point of the main artistic event that contribute to the reputation of Montreal as a cultural metropolis
• Redpath Museum, McGill University
• The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
• Théâtre du Nouveau Monde
• Montreal’s Old Port
• Montreal Science Center
• Marché Bonsecours
Whether you’re looking for boutiques, large stores, shopping centers or markets, you’ll quickly notice that Montreal is definitely the perfect destination for shopping. http://www.golaval.com/
If braving the outdoors in a Montreal winter is not your cup of tea, then consider what the “Underground City” has in store for you: Complex Les Ailes, the Eaton Centre, Les Galleries University, Cours Mont Royal, Place Montreal Trust and Place Ville Marie, just to name a few.
A number of bars and reputed restaurants are located near Terrasse Royale Hotel. www.restomontreal.ca
Those who enjoy night life are invited to go downtown on Crescent, Bishop and Saint-Catherine streets. These popular places boast many bars, night clubs and different kinds of restaurants.
With its local and international events, there is no doubt that Montreal is a city of festivals. It is well known for its Just For Laughs Festival and Festival international de jazz de Montréal.